Offices Located in Las Vegas • Serving Clients Nationwide
- Estate Planning Design Workbook for Married and Unmarried Individuals For use by either a single person or an individual person in a married or unmarried relationship. Used in the design of an individual estate plan.
- Estate Planning Design Workbook for Married and Unmarried Couples For use by couples, whether married or unmarried. Used in the design of a joint estate plan.
- My Personal Legacy Used as an introduction to “values-based” planning with self-guided exercises.
- Probate – Trust Administration Workbook Used to gather information for an estate administration (probate or trust administration) after a person’s death.
- LLC Design Workbook Used for either the organization of a new LLC or the review/update of an existing LLC.
- Digital Asset Inventory A form to keep track of all digital assets.
- Planning Priorities Quiz This lets our estate planning attorneys know how important each of these issues is to you and will guide the choices we will make together to create your estate plan.
- Estate Planning Trust Review Workbook Used to evaluate and guide the review of an existing trust.
- Estate Plan Success Check-Up List How sure are you that your Estate Plan will be a success when it is needed the most? Use this checklist to find out if you’re on the right track.
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Estate Planning Scavenger Hunt Checklist Do you know where your important legal documents are located? Use this checklist to gather them.