About S. Craig Stone II
Offices Located in Las Vegas • Serving Clients Nationwide • Nevada Estate & Business Planning Attorney
Attorney S. Craig Stone II is the principal and president of Stone Law Offices, Ltd. He has been practicing in the State of Nevada since 1993 and provides legal counsel and services to affluent clients and families in the areas of wealth transfer and preservation strategies, including general estate planning, sophisticated tax planning (federal income and estate taxes), charitable planning and planned giving, business law, including business exit planning (aka business succession planning), and domestic and international asset protection planning.
Craig’s personal practice emphasizes a “values-based approach.” He views his role as more than just an attorney, but a wealth counselor and coach helping clients to fulfill their goals and dreams by applying his technical expertise and professional knowledge to design a sound estate plan and solve the issues and concerns that come with wealth. Craig is a firm believer in building the attorney-client relationship and not just providing an attorney-client transaction. For more information about Attorney S. Craig Stone’s approach and process, see our Mission Statement and Core Values and Beliefs.
Craig’s Education, Professional Credentials, and Affiliations
- Christian Brothers University (Memphis, TN) – Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Magna Cum Laude, 1990)
- Washington University School of Law (St. Louis, MO) – Juris Doctor (1993)
- Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A. – Inactive)
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner (2016)
- American Bar Association – Member
ABA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section – Member
ABA Law Practice Management Section – Member
- Boy Scouts of America
Former Scoutmaster (5 years)
Former Cub Scout Packmaster and Den Leader (5 years)
- Canyon Ridge Foundation, Inc. – Member, Board of Directors
- Center for Wealth & Legacy Studies – Nevada Faculty and Advisory Team Member
- ePlanners Educational Alliance – Member
- National Institute of Estate Planners – Member / Graduate Estate Planning Consultant® (GEPC)
- Nevada WealthCounsel Forum – Member, Board of Directors
- Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council – Member
- WealthCounsel Asset Protection Advisory Committee – Member
Craig’s Bar Admissions
Craig’s Publications and Presentations
Craig is an accomplished speaker and presenter on multiple wealth planning topics and has authored several publications. Craig frequently provides continuing education to fellow attorneys, accountants, financial advisors, and other groups at local, state, and national programs.
Attorney S. Craig Stone is a native of Memphis, Tennessee, and has lived in Las Vegas, Nevada since 1993. He and his wife, Adrienne, have been married since 1992 and have been blessed with three very active children. In addition to spending time with his family, Craig loves hiking and camping in the Nevada desert and surrounding areas, and is a life-long avid martial artist.