S. Craig Stone II | About Our Practice in Nevada
For over 20 years, S. Craig Stone II has been helping clients organize their personal and business affairs, preserve and protect their assets, and design plans to pass on their wealth to future generations. Estate planning, probate and trust administration, and business planning needs are confidently met by highly skilled and confident staff at Stone Law Offices, Ltd.
- Our Vision Statement - To be the premiere, values-based, "whole person" estate and business planning advisor in Southern Nevada, serving clients nationwide.
- Our Mission Statement -
- To assist our clients and their families in identifying their life’s purposes, passions, values and goals.
- To provide creative, cutting-edge, estate, tax, charitable and business planning advice and solutions that is appropriate to our clients’ unique needs, concerns and commitments.
- To craft highly-personalized, comprehensive, “client-centered” estate plans that are technically sound, tax efficient, accurate without compromising flexibility, incorporate the client’s financial, social, emotional and spiritual values and aspirations, and establish a meaningful legacy during the client’s lifetime and beyond.
- Whenever possible and if appropriate, to recommend and assist a client in creating and implementing an estate plan that promotes philanthropy through planned giving.
- Our Core Values & Beliefs -
- Every client is unique in his or her hopes, dreams, values, goals, purposes, passions, talents and treasures.
- Every client has a “story” that can and should be preserved for their lifetime and generations to come.
- Every client has a potential legacy - either one that is already clarified, or one that can be identified through a discovery process.
- Every client’s needs and life will change over time. Accordingly, estate planning is not an “event,” but a life-long process that must be adapted to each client’s evolving situation.
- Every client is entitled to and shall receive exceptional business courtesy and a world class experience.
For more information about our primary attorney, S. Craig Stone II, and our staff, please feel free to review the profiles below or to schedule an appointment, please contact our office today.
S. Craig Stone II
S. Craig Stone II of Stone Law Offices, Ltd. serves clients throughout Clark County, Southern NV, Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Carson City, Reno, Washoe County, and Nye County. Also serving clients with asset protection nationwide.